View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 08:01 PM
JulioCesaChavez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond reputeJulioCesaChavez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,672.48
Total Points: 42,093.25
2 start you off.. - The Gully Gad Here's an early Holiday present bro... - The Scientist No Message - woftam Stuff this up your butt you homosexual French towelhead. Mohammed would not approve of your flashy ways. Buy bombs not 1k Boss jackets. Kill the infidel! - Mizzou HERE YOU GO - ??? 
big up - siablo14 

Good to hear. TBH, I remeber meeting Naz when he was yougn and he WAS indeed a prick! But that does not matter to me, as alot of fighters are! Amir Khan threatened someone I know after winning his medal, then ssaid he will ring back because he ran out of credits, lol. What they do in their spare time doesn't bother me, I would like to see how they pan out as boxers and judge them accordingly. Naz was the man, Audrey was the woman, Amir was the boy and hopefully Degale will not be the girl! Alot of British prospects suck major balls, and fraud's like Calslappy are twice as bad. But people that genuinely tried to be champs and tried to entertain and fight with integrity can't be dissed. let's hope for boxing that this gold medallist tries to entertain. That's why...

Brave Hatton>>>>>>Chicken Calslappy