View Single Post
Old 01-05-2004, 05:37 PM
LukeDothSucketh
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 LukeDothSucketh has a reputation beyond reputeLukeDothSucketh has a reputation beyond reputeLukeDothSucketh has a reputation beyond reputeLukeDothSucketh has a reputation beyond reputeLukeDothSucketh has a reputation beyond reputeLukeDothSucketh has a reputation beyond reputeLukeDothSucketh has a reputation beyond reputeLukeDothSucketh has a reputation beyond reputeLukeDothSucketh has a reputation beyond reputeLukeDothSucketh has a reputation beyond reputeLukeDothSucketh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 105,470.00
Post Luke's Log (Part II)

Hey, I'm ready to kick ass again this year. I've lost muscle and gained fat since September when I was last really working out... but I'm not too bad. But I know my lifts and cardio are gonna be TOTAL **** to begin with. I'm going to get ym gym membership tonight at a really good gym with everything I need, and my diet started today. Tonight I'll probably just be tkaing the tour of the place and checking out everything they have to offer, then tomorrow or Wednesday I'll post my exact routine. Right now I'm thinking along the lines of...

MONDAY
Skip
Weights
Shadow Box
Run
Abs

TUESDAY
Skip
Plyometrics
Abs
Run

WEDNESDAY
Plyometrics
Weights
Abs
Shadow Box

THURSDAY
Skip
Run
Abs

FRIDAY
Plyometrics
Weights
Abs

SATURDAY
Skip
Run
Shadow Box

SUNDAY
Shadow Box
Abs

Like I said I'll be more exact in a couple days of what exactly my weights, runs, plyometrics, etc... consist of. My before pics should be up on the forum by Friday
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<