View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 09:41 PM
mspiegelo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 mspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond reputemspiegelo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 722,531.25
Total Points: 772,247.63
You get 1KO in sparring, and BoxScene ranks you undisputed champ. Congrats... - Spiegelo your alt is on crack! lmao - Left Hook Tua No Message - T-97 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD_Mexirican View Post
lol it actually would be a realistic fight huh , plus its a good chance to stick it to the chavez family one more time before he retires lol, if he beats up chavez jr and at at the of the fight he should tell chavez Sr " see what happens when you support pacquiao instead of me !!!! " lol lol lol lol
haha. yea. he can really stick it to the chavez family. JCC continues to talk smack to this day. JCC Jr. is just asking to be further exposed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
If he has to fight again, I'd say fight Jr and then retire. But I'm not paying to watch it. Not after paying to see the Pac fight and seeing a guy guaranteed 20 million quit on his stool without protest.
Yeah. This would be a great network tv fight shown for free in mexico and the us!!!!