View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 01:59 AM
MikeBrew328
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 MikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond reputeMikeBrew328 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.60
Total Points: 37,050.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiRock773 View Post
Seriously idk why people aren't talking about this **** more..

I barely found this **** out yesterday and this **** has been for about a year already....

****....I was beggining to doubt Oscar as one of the best ever but he definitely is one of the best ever....

he got robboed out of mosley 1 and 2, trinidad so in reality he only has two the two losses against bhop and mayweather....
He did not get robbed in Mosley 1. Mosley outclassed him in the second half. The 2nd fight was close. Mosley is naturally smaller than De La Hoya. He needed something to build up to 154 so I'm assuming that explains the EPO. The Trinidad fight he deserved to lose. If he was an all time great, he wouldn't have had to run from Trinidad. he would've just outboxed him. What DLH did in the last few rounds was horrendous. There was no way he had that fight in the bag either. There were also a few times where he got the lucky end of a close decision, i.e. Quartey. (which I felt he lost based on rounds, but DID deserve to win with the 2 minutes he fought in the 12th.)