View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 01:28 AM
Thread Stealer
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Thread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond reputeThread Stealer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 41,054,977.43
Most knowledgeable poster on NSB - BatTheMan Boxing Guru - DWiens421 4k posts. Keep up the great work! - danc1984 To an excellent poster - JAB5239 No Message - Old Coward 
you're the man - Dambala For being a great poster - -IronMike- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
Should his win over DLH be declared a 'no-contest?' I think that there would be a good argument for it. Cheater, I think so...
On one hand, I think it should. Mosley used steroids and EPO, and really, the only difference between him and someone like Toney who had his win changed to a NC is that Toney used stuff that stays in your system longer.

On the other hand, if Mosley isn't awarded the win (and the titles), how does that affect Winky Wright and the titles he won from Shane a few months later?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<