View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 09:11 AM
hookoutofhell
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 hookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond reputehookoutofhell has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,324,401.78
Total Points: 2,361,358.30
Because real men eat roast beef sandwiches for breakfast. - Mighty_Windir 

lou is having a laugh if he thinks taylor and zaghe will ever get it on, taylor had his chance to take on joe but it never happened. besides zaghe is now a bonafide light heavy vs RJJ he looked as though he had really settled into the LHW frame and had kept his speed and reflexes well. vs hopkins zaghe sometimes looked sluggish and seemed to have a few extra pounds of fat on to make the weight. taylor on the other hand has just stepped up once in weight and wont step up again.

they could make the catchweight at 170 but i dont think joe would be able to get down to that weight.

as for bunce they should really make sure hes not on smething, im a big fan of bunce i think british boxing needs a colourful characters like him but sometimes he just comes out with complete rubbish. in the build up haye-barrett he was talking about haye vs calzaghe at a catchweight!!

if i was zaghe i would look to take on johnson, if he takes on dawson ppl will turn around and say that hes an overrated fighter anyway just like they did with lacy and pavlik. besides dawson is stylistically not a good fighter for joe, if they were to get it on i would back joe to win, i think he has too much nous and intelligence for dawson. a win over dawson would mean that zaghe has cut both the SMW and LHW divisions off at the knees, something not many champs do.

but a fight vs glen johnson would be perfect imo. johnson is a fighter who is still hungry and very underrated, he did beat dawson and has other notable names like taver and RJJ. two guys both tough, strong, with good chins and both throw plenty of punches. imo it would give joe the chance to show off his counterpunching skills as well.
________
RAM RUMBLE BEE

Last edited by hookoutofhell; 03-14-2011 at 03:52 PM.