View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 12:22 PM
Patty Tanager
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0 Patty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond reputePatty Tanager has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,244,119,025.55
Total Points: 17,244,278,376.37
A brew for you - sweet pea 50 On the house, sweetie - TRAVI$ No Message - Spare Moody Cheers! - mishka80 cheers to Adamek - el guason456 
To: Red - TRAVI$ Throw the book at him Monty! - squealpiggy Congrats on the 5k! - Naps here's the beer to return your hang over. Happy holidays! - led for a friend - xi! 
gift thread - MANGLER 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Spare Moody Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clegg View Post
Lol, nah she knows that I stored **** on there, she glanced at the screen the other day when I was moving a file called 'Gangbang Girl'
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Hopefully what Red Army suggested will work, if not there's a program that someone linked me to so I should be able to sort it out.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
I hope you was joking when you said that.

If you did that you would have to re install windows