View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 03:44 PM
!! Shawn
!! Shown

Rep Power: 44 !! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 352,379,727,733.93
Total Points: 415,783,511,347.42
Thanks for the advice. - mickey gomez to help keep you sharp in your debates - -PedoBear- Nonito Donaire's #1 fan. He loves talking about him all day. Shawn + Nonito = <3 - subhuman Happy holidays bro! - led* Hypocrites> Hippocrates :dunno: :lol1: - jose830 
Thanks for the karma.  Here's a gift . Always thought u were a good poster  and ur a fellow Rigotard . - Respect Power 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NewYork 

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4P Opinion View Post
Prove it. I won't take a few pieces of anecdotal evidence by the way. I want cold, hard facts. It seems to me that you've bought the idea of American dream working without question. As ever though, I will condede at the drop of a hat if you can prove it to me. I doubt you can though, not that I am necessarily saying it isn't true. I just doubt it's possible to prove.

Long-term planning by a right winger coming into play again I see...which I am of the opinion is the major problem with the right. Everything is about the now with you guys, failing to recognise longer term solutions, bourne out of a paranoia towards your fellow men.

Your lack of perspective is startling. I can't believe that so many citizens of a Republic could be so loyal to a virtual monarchy like the rich. The majority of rich people in America were born into privilege, all the while the majority of people born into poor or poorer families don't have a chance from the start, as a result of the schools they have to go to, the vast financial difficulty they have in regards to getting a college education and the consequent result of social abnormality towards someone from a poorer community even attempting to go to college.

This all sounds a little like bitterness to me. Were you born into a middle class family but didn't take advantage of your opportunities? Or maybe you were born into a poorer family and didn't have the opportunities! Why the Hell do you lean to the right if this is the case?!
Your hypocrisy and insulting attitude are not appreciated in this thread. This is a place for logical discourse and discussion, not political hatred.