View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 04:59 PM
KingDosia
Vanilla Gorilla

Rep Power: 87 KingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond reputeKingDosia has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 520,863,827.03
Total Points: 521,010,600.00
Thanks for always talking shit about me - Mike Tyson77 Have a whooper, son - Mike Tyson77 Here's your dildo back - Mike Tyson77 For The A.L, Whilst You Take A Piss - jarulejt I wanna drown in the ocean, just to see what's it 's like - Mike Tyson77 
Sit on this, retard. - Jim Jeffries You are a K9 encyclopedia. - ABOSWORTH Dailymile is GREAT, thanks!!! - El Pozolero Thanks!!! - El Pozolero Thanks!!! - El Pozolero 
Thanks!!! - El Pozolero Thanks!!! - El Pozolero No Message - Dorian.. 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - rorymac Childhood Cancer - rorymac Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - rorymac Childhood Cancer - rorymac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbabbab View Post
Oh dear, a 32 year old man resorting to swearing as a form of reply argument.
Instead of spouting insults, how about you act your age and challenge every point i have made, and clearly explain how exactly it is sh**.

Also please elaborate on what we export from America? Im expecting a great deal from your comment.

"you are proud of contributing to my success"
Again please elaborate.
Did I hurt your feelings fella? change your username to "I'm a ***** don't say swear words"

It doesn't take a great deal to explain my post. At least it shouldn't. Consider this. You have two identical products, infact they don't even need to be identical they only need to be similar. One will cost your 2 units of your currency the other will cost you 1. Which one do you buy? Now keep in mind we are talking firms not individuals, firms who are trying to profit.
U.S goods are cheaper at the current exchange rate - of course there are other countries you import from - So your firms are drawn to importing more than you are exporting and you are contributing to the ouput of my country.

Got it?