View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 12:23 PM
QuCongee
Banned

Rep Power: 0 QuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,055.24
Total Points: 51,003.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
YONKERS GHETTO AHAHHAHAAHAHAHA damn son do you write ur jokes or did mommy write that one for you? ****in virgin man you're killin me...too funny lol almost busted my gut with that. **** I won't play with you tho if I could live in the city I would, who the **** wants to be stuck in brooklyn if they could live in plush surroundings like your ****** ass over there in hillbilly westchester county. you damn right I'd move to the city if I could since I work there it would be far more convenient but instead i'm all the way by coney island and gotta take 3 trains to get to chelsea where i work

Dude, stop making excuses to me for the fact you have a ****ty life. I don't care about how many trains you take.