View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 12:17 PM
QuCongee
Banned

Rep Power: 0 QuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond reputeQuCongee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,055.24
Total Points: 52,294.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
typical whenever a cat gets destroyed in a argument the last thing they always resort to is grammar patrols right before they tap out..hahaha ****in *** i already raped you in the other thread now you drowning and embarrassing urself in ur last death throes..****in yonkers hillbilly come down to the city sometime you'll see things u never imagined existed LOL
Dude you called Pavlik a club fighter so right away you've only destroyed yourself and your credability, which everyone has already pointed out to you.

As far as NY goes, I don't know what city you're talking about. I'm from the ghetto and I'm not a keyboard thug who dares people to come to thier neighborhood.

I know full well what would happen if you came to mine, so I don't have challange you about it. What nice area of Manhatten are you from?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<