View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 05:07 PM
-Antonio-
-Antonio-

Rep Power: 86 -Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute-Antonio- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,330,608.12
Great poster/member! - jazluvr good poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
i smoke weed...
but honestly...
i dont know if i think it should really be legalized...
i can speak for myself when i say that i stay motivated and am living my life to its fullest potential at this point...
And there are alot of other people who are the same way.
but at the same time i know alot of people who smoke weed and have absolutely NO motivation what so ever and i think getting blazed has alot to do with it.
See the reasons you give are legit. It can make people really lazy and unfocused, which hurts your school work, and hurts your determination to succeed in life period.

It also gives you the munchies from hell. Some people are different, but I know it effects me in both these ways. And I know there's a lot other people like me.

I had the determination to wait until I had my **** done (most of the time) and it was after 10 P.M. to get high. I know many others wont be the same.

Then again I also buy the reasons people give for it being legal as well. it's not something that hurts anyone but yourself, and the reasons I gave are pretty minimal compared to any other drug including the legal ones.