View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 03:48 PM
dsstang25
Contender

Rep Power: 7 dsstang25 has a reputation beyond reputedsstang25 has a reputation beyond reputedsstang25 has a reputation beyond reputedsstang25 has a reputation beyond reputedsstang25 has a reputation beyond reputedsstang25 has a reputation beyond reputedsstang25 has a reputation beyond reputedsstang25 has a reputation beyond reputedsstang25 has a reputation beyond reputedsstang25 has a reputation beyond reputedsstang25 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,860.56

Carter wanted to legalize pot. Then one of his people got caught with cocain or something and he went strait to being anti any drug after that in his own political self defense. The Republican nominee in 96 said he was going to legalize marijuana. Obama says he is thinking about it. We'll have to wait and see.

It is the best medication for me and when I can't get it I turn to alcohol and cigs. So I hope it is legalized. That would be a god send.

I like the idea that they can grow low strength marijuana and put it in cigarette form and sell it to people as an alternative to tobacco. Marijuana actually, or at least the few forms I have tried, make me not want to touch cigs. It changes some chemical thing that makes you not want it. Does the same to alcohol, it lowers your alcohol tolerance. But a beer will make marijuana kick in better. But you won't be able to or want to drink as much if you smoke. I have founds cigs keep me from puking when getting very drunk, marijuana does not.

It has been proven to lower gang violence, as gangsters moved more from alcohol to marijuana. It is also a fact that drug use has mandatory sentencing, while violence and murder and rape do not. So guess who gets of of a crowded jail first? Guess who goes in their place? You got it, the pothead.

Last edited by dsstang25; 10-20-2008 at 03:58 PM..