View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 06:51 PM
deuce_drop
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 deuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond reputedeuce_drop has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,922,231,749,944.80
Total Points: 1,922,231,763,843.99
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - ИATAS206 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puas View Post
Right after the final bell, Hopkins stood over the ropes and stared down the media. His lip was quivering and he appeared to be holding back tears and any emotional facial expressions. What could he have been thinking about?
yeah i saw that, i was like, hopkins is holding back tears it looks like, it's an emotional moment if you really look at it, basically the whole world saying that you're washed up and that the young kid is going to be the first to stop you this and that, the betting odds we're against you, there has to be a rush of emotions knowing that they couldn't take anything away from your performance, no one could deny the excellence that was displayed in the ring no matter how much they wanted to. i've seen fighters cry in a win with much less on it than this fight.