View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 05:55 PM
TheHoff'sGhost
I'll fist you

Rep Power: 19999 TheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond reputeTheHoff'sGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 493,385.97
Total Points: 1,000,684,196.56
Bottoms up Hoff.. - !! AI-Holmes!! My trouser-snake stands up and cheers to your greatness! - RiZOOM To: Hoff - TRAVI$ ANUS - mickeyb For getting me unbanned. - Jambo Boy 
Let's celebrate the coming together of the bum boys once again. - OASIS_LAD Hilarious poster - mangler 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - OASIS_LAD 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
I missed it. Did they talk much his wifey Sharon Tate? She was a bit tasty. A bit stabby as well according to the Manson family.

How the **** do u cope with ur pregnant wife being stabbed to death??
Bang a 13 year old, film Macbeth and go on the run.

I must watch Chinatown some day.
They did chat about Shazza a wee bit. She was a right tasty lass so she was. They were on about how happy and contented Roman was with ol' Shazza, until she got bumped off and then he lost the plot.

You can probably watch it on BBC iplayer if yer want.