View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 08:56 PM
Dr.Depravity
SOLO!!!!

Rep Power: 1276 Dr.Depravity has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Depravity has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Depravity has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Depravity has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Depravity has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Depravity has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Depravity has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Depravity has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Depravity has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Depravity has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Depravity has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 197,842.09
Total Points: 243,799.05
To free titties.....LMAOOO - Sweet Pea 50 i never drink alone - phallusy 

After seeing the trailers, it looks like a **** movie. I like Josh Brolin, but It doesn't look like he fits the role.
No matter what angle Stone takes, it is going to be full of factual errors. Its his M.O.
Being a huge Doors fan and knowing alot of the background about the story, Stone got only the very basics right about the Doors story. The band members were pissed, when the Movie was released. He had to pull a few scenes because Pamela's family was going to sue the **** out of him for defamation. The list goes on and on.
I can't think of anything remotely recently he's done I've liked.