View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 03:36 PM
lparm
Banned

Rep Power: 0 lparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,344,106,577.95
Total Points: 4,233,510,507.21
Welcome to hell. - Simply Rizo for the two types of threads thread - you told it like it is - boxingp4p Enjoy! - LoadedWraps instant anorak repellent, thanks - Rockin' 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingvic View Post
So im not sure how many of you guys actually watched Lou's interview, but he dissed MMA. Towards the end he did back off a little, but he is def. not a fan. How do you guys feel about one of the biggest promoters in boxing publicaly denouncing MMA in such a fashion?
While I kind of agree with him, I feel it makes the sport of boxing seems insecure when one of our biggest promoters has to diss MMA in such a fashion.
The sad thing is when anyone that has some notability in boxing talks about the mma it helps the mma because they get more attention. The mma fans will argue dibella is denouncing the mma because he's afraid of its popularity, and the casual boxing fans might be turned off by a major promoter *****ing about a different sport. I think the best thing lou could have done is say I dont watch it lets focus on the upcoming attractions in boxing.