View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 04:51 PM
PBDS
RIP D

Rep Power: 21536 PBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,467,976.34
Total Points: 5,213,114.96
share a bottle of wine with me? - Blood_Child Wlad is #1! - Mike Tyson77 Wlad KO11 Thompson!!!! - Mike Tyson77 Cheers to Wlad! - Tunney Great win! - !! Mr. Soprano 
.....His Mom is still living at 96 and she's sharper than you are right now. - Bendigo Here's that beer I promised you. - The_Bringer Pop Bottles for the Rays!!!!! - Mike06j770 Vitali rules. I hope your stream is better next time. - BatTheMan Vitali!!!! - Mike Tyson77 
Merry Christmas - msagrain Merry Christmas Pat!!!! - Blood_Child Top Dog!! - Welter_Skelter Cheers to Vitali! - Marciano 49-0 Vitali wins!!! - Mike Tyson77 
Sorry we got off on the wrong foot... no need to take things that seriously. - reedickyaluss No Message - Dick Valentine Cool cat, funny poster. Have a drink on me homey. - mangler A lord of boxingscene - frankenfrank 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
exactly. the automated underwriting let you throw endless amounts of hypothetical scenarios until one of them broke through. it's weird though cause we always looked at Fannie/Freddie as absolute safe and guaranteed.

these 2 organizations that were established by the government and then got out of hand once privatized. yet everyone's saying to keep government regulation out of everyone's business...

...Just consider yourself lucky that you aren't in the business any longer. It gets tougher every day. My Jumbo pricing was over a point below market and we just bumped up to where everyone else is today. I had 3 Jumbo quotes out there on deals that I was going to get because of my pricing obviously. It was a great seller while it lasted. I only closed 650K last month and it was the tops in my entire group of like 15 originators.