View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 09:17 PM
BrooklynBomber
Bi-furious.

Rep Power: 604 BrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,125,803,856.77
Total Points: 194,171,055,711.62
a toast to all the excitement bernard hopkins has gifted the world...... - Left Hook Tua The meaning of life, Brook. Thats what is in this box. Who can beat that gift? Thats what I thought... - K-Nan 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman932 View Post
im more interested in the arrogant pricks who still insist that things are better than they would be if kerry had been elected. those are the true retards.

btw, one of my female friends who is very religious got mad at me today for saying

"I guess it's a small consolation that one day GW will burn in hell for what he has done, but that day cannot come soon enough"

She says, "It's not your place to say who goes to heaven or hell"

To which i replied "Well if he doesen't go to hell then nobody does"

She said "Im gonna let you go" and hung up.
This is nothing, I just told some girl that I would have loved to see her get gang banged by 4 black guys.