View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 02:50 AM
Jose Rizal
Kilusang Kontra Kupal

Rep Power: 15 Jose Rizal has a reputation beyond reputeJose Rizal has a reputation beyond reputeJose Rizal has a reputation beyond reputeJose Rizal has a reputation beyond reputeJose Rizal has a reputation beyond reputeJose Rizal has a reputation beyond reputeJose Rizal has a reputation beyond reputeJose Rizal has a reputation beyond reputeJose Rizal has a reputation beyond reputeJose Rizal has a reputation beyond reputeJose Rizal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,136,528.45
Total Points: 10,179,291.34
Send a message via Yahoo to Jose Rizal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstar View Post
I had plentyof money on the fight, to pay plenty of attention. Ive watched so many fights its sad,if Mosley won, fire the bullet. Ive seen so many fights its sad. The ref ****ed up so many times, I think the fix was in. I mean how many other fighters do you see, let the ref see hit on the hip and break the rules? Mosley lead with his head for 8 rounds. I also counted 8 rounds to 4 for Mayorga. You dont win a fight by backing up and being defenseive. I also rewatched the 12th, the round was OVER. It wasa 10-8 round for Mosley. So it was a close fight but Mayorga won by a point.
10-7 for the 12th because of the 2 KD's. But Mayorga got KTFO of September anyway so WTF?

Last edited by Jose Rizal; 09-28-2008 at 02:58 AM.