View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 08:16 PM
CletusVanDamme
Fat Yank 4 Life

Rep Power: 48 CletusVanDamme has a reputation beyond reputeCletusVanDamme has a reputation beyond reputeCletusVanDamme has a reputation beyond reputeCletusVanDamme has a reputation beyond reputeCletusVanDamme has a reputation beyond reputeCletusVanDamme has a reputation beyond reputeCletusVanDamme has a reputation beyond reputeCletusVanDamme has a reputation beyond reputeCletusVanDamme has a reputation beyond reputeCletusVanDamme has a reputation beyond reputeCletusVanDamme has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 401,405.95

I read it and love the Jimmy Carter pic. It almost like a clone, but these new morons are too damn brainwashed and too "Smart" to remember last ****ing month. But I am a Libertarian Glass lol, but find it comical how all of the sudden John McCain is this huge conservative and too old and is a hell of alot more moderate but lost the runoff in 2000 because he was too moderate and not a true conservative. Didn't Ronald Reagan end the cold war and he was only 25 or so at the time, right.lol I mean Obama has like what a two year Senate experiene or something?

Hell you just inspired a thread that you'll love.