View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 09:59 PM
Don Corleone
The Don

Rep Power: 18 Don Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,517,851.08
Total Points: 15,636,782.14
This box contains three full years of my shit, made specially for you. - tyson Your journey of  2000 posts begins ... - RiZOOM for 10k post and shit - RichLoc on me... - tyson Ice cream for Jesus and Canada. - MizzzouMan 
Merry Christmas - msagrain thx for the link last night.. - xxjace 4 being a warlord and not giving up in the heat of battle! - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Stars & A Sun View Post
yes i am one of them but my account was banned because i accidentaly copy paste a **** pic as my sig. just when i was about to change it i was banned already and that happened last week not yesterday.

guess who i am. i look like someone from madtv
this is bobby lee right?