View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 09:19 PM
Don Corleone
The Don

Rep Power: 18 Don Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond reputeDon Corleone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,517,851.08
Total Points: 15,636,663.14
This box contains three full years of my shit, made specially for you. - tyson Your journey of  2000 posts begins ... - RiZOOM for 10k post and shit - RichLoc on me... - tyson Ice cream for Jesus and Canada. - MizzzouMan 
Merry Christmas - msagrain thx for the link last night.. - xxjace 4 being a warlord and not giving up in the heat of battle! - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir303 View Post
She does nothing for McCain. All you have to do is point out that McCain picked a unexperienced female VP, not because she would be a good VP but because he thinks that Hillary supporters are dumb enough to vote for him because of her.

In fact, everybody is critisizing his VP pick.....so I don't know what you're talking about.

Obama still is the favorite because he has REGISTERED MORE DEMOCRATIC VOTERS who will turn up on November 4th. The registered voters are all that matters.
I think all this should be re-edited. She does much for McCain or else she wouldn't be in that position. Not only is she brining in women voters, she is also bringing in a sort of change that fits nicely with McCain's experience being a women on the ticket. I think more critisism would come if McCain were to pick an old running mate like himself because many people wouldn't be able to connect but with her, but Governor Palin sort of balances out the ticket and brings in voters that otherwise McCain wouldn't be able to bring in with what she brings to the table. And with her as his running mate, she brings the change (although not viewed like Obama's) that McCain has been bashed about by liberals.

And if by "everybody" you mean media then it's hard to take your advice on this issue. The media IMO are easily more bias towards Obama then they have been for McCain, but for some good reasons. Obama is the first african-american who has won a party's nomination, he is appealing to young voters, and brings in "hope" and "change", which some are awaiting after eight years of the Bush administration's failed policies. The media will always jump on the oportunity of downplaying a ticket with a female on it, especially since many were anticipating an Obama-Clinton ticket but were left disappointed. So I think to accept the media's attention on Palin shouldn't sit well with people because there are many things that not much people know about her yet and are going to find out soon, so you shouldn't jump the gun too early based on what you hear from media correspondents...