View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 06:44 PM
Bad_Barracuda
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bad_Barracuda is infamous around these partsBad_Barracuda is infamous around these partsBad_Barracuda is infamous around these partsBad_Barracuda is infamous around these partsBad_Barracuda is infamous around these partsBad_Barracuda is infamous around these partsBad_Barracuda is infamous around these partsBad_Barracuda is infamous around these partsBad_Barracuda is infamous around these partsBad_Barracuda is infamous around these partsBad_Barracuda is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 31,300.34
have a cold one - Pico Hollywood 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearman3000 View Post
I was thinking if "money may" came back and stopped Margarito or UD, would he still be criticized for his lack of fighting the best names??? Me personally I would love to see him clear out the welterweight division but if he destroyed and dominated Margo and retired I would be content more then if he didn't fight Margo at all. You????
What the **** does beating Margarito have to do with being a great fighter???

Tony has nothing to do with who's great or who's not.

Paul Williams and Daniel Santos beat him..

ARE THEY GREAT?..I guess I should look at Rodney Jones in a new light.

Blame Bob for Tony and Cotto not getting in with Floyd.Arun not once made Floyd a SOUND offer to fight either man.

He's the one that offered Mayweather a pitiful 3 fight 8 million deal at the time Floyd was buying out his contract with Top Rank..Why do that?

Why make a multi-fight deal with a fighter you no longer want to work with??

WHY NOT OFFER FLOYD A ONE FIGHT DEAL TO FIGHT MARGARITO..?

Bob should have presented Mayweather with something workable..He never once tried.