View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 01:57 PM
Bad_Barracuda
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bad_Barracuda is infamous around these partsBad_Barracuda is infamous around these partsBad_Barracuda is infamous around these partsBad_Barracuda is infamous around these partsBad_Barracuda is infamous around these partsBad_Barracuda is infamous around these partsBad_Barracuda is infamous around these partsBad_Barracuda is infamous around these partsBad_Barracuda is infamous around these partsBad_Barracuda is infamous around these partsBad_Barracuda is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 31,310.34
have a cold one - Pico Hollywood 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
lol True..But I don't even think Mayweather could have gotten by Cotto with the momentum(sp) Miguel had. Miguel punches are short and hard, they would have turned that shoulder D into shredded pork, especially at the torso.

Mayweather knew exactly what he was doin in avoiding Cotto.

If Mayweather had any heart, he would have takin Cotto after the Judah and Mosley wins.

He would have inserted himself for a big paycheck and a big fight.
If Cotto had any heart he would have expressed interest in fighting Mayweather.

You can't show me a single offer Arum made for a Cotto/Floyd fight.

Whenever asked by Kellerman or Merchant COTTO NEVER SAID FLOYD'S NAME.

Oh sure he talked PLENTY **** to the latino newpapers...but nutted-up during post-fight interviews.

Don't give me that "Cotto is too much of a gentleman to call out fighters" bull****.

You don't have to be rude about calling a guy out..it could be done with class.

You can't avoid somebody that doesn't want to fight you.

Floyd has faced big punchers his entire career..Cotto's overrated power was NOTHING for him to be afraid of.