View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 01:57 PM
DuttyAlacrity
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 DuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond reputeDuttyAlacrity has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,855,819.91
Total Points: 1,873,262.41
No Message - DuttyAlacrity For posting facts. - ABOSWORTH You deserve two gifts from me. - ABOSWORTH Big Dutty Stinking Alacrity! U dun know Nuff respect to the I dem everytime - The Gully Gad 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El 7 Mares View Post
Let me tell you why.

Joshua Clottey just fought a main event against the former WW Champion, Zab Judah on HBO and won. He is on a winning streak and hasn't lost a fight since Tony Margarito in '06.

Paul Williams' last two fights were on Showtime. Neither of which was the main event. He lost the first one, with a horrible showing, and didn't show much in the rematch, which could be considered a fluke, with Quintana not being properly warmed up.

If Williams wants to raise his value, he needs to seek a 3rd fight with Quintana or a slugfest against Kermit Cintron. This fight needs to happen on HBO, preferibly on a doubleheader with Tony vs Clottey. Then maybe if he wins, a fight with Tony would be more sellable to the general public.
this guy is making margarito fans look bad