View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 12:53 PM
mellow_mood
MEXICANO 110%

Rep Power: 39 mellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond reputemellow_mood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,773,877,590.60
Total Points: 18,270,570,469.41
From ur boy Gully..A Gift 2 start you off bruv.. - The Gully Gad To a Good Poster - Joshua Clottey Floyd Mayweather >>>Pacman - El Dominicano Happy B-Day Mellow - golpealhigado yes! - mellow_mood 
You certainly have a great attitude despite what has gone on in your life.  I applaud you sir. - El Gallo Negro! . - mellow_mood right back at ya big dawg - Makavelli A gift - _PlaT_NuM_ mmmm...doughnuts - Kbmunro 
Para uno de los mejores. - Izrock my favorite borikua on boxingscene - Makavelli boxingscene's Super Borikua..WAR MELLOW!!!! - Makavelli San Miguel from the PI. Cheers! - JM1 Great poster :D - Mucus 
Dear Admins: had me :lol1: - jose830 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mellow_mood Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Breakbeat Childhood Cancer - Joe Kapp Gay and Lesbian Pride - yoz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by El 7 Mares View Post
Let me tell you why.

Joshua Clottey just fought a main event against the former WW Champion, Zab Judah on HBO and won. He is on a winning streak and hasn't lost a fight since Tony Margarito in '06.

Paul Williams' last two fights were on Showtime. Neither of which was the main event. He lost the first one, with a horrible showing, and didn't show much in the rematch, which could be considered a fluke, with Quintana not being properly warmed up.

If Williams wants to raise his value, he needs to seek a 3rd fight with Quintana or a slugfest against Kermit Cintron. This fight needs to happen on HBO, preferibly on a doubleheader with Tony vs Clottey. Then maybe if he wins, a fight with Tony would be more sellable to the general public.

let me tell u something!

OJALA AND HE FIGHTS CLOTTEy... risking a lot for less.... .then u will realize some things that your fanatic blindness doesnt let u see...

Margo deserves A GOOD PAYDAY... and thats with williams...and im pretty sure he can win even knock him out! if he fights clottey and FOR ANY REASON find a way to loose... me voy a estar riendoooooooooo como nunca....