View Single Post
Old 08-04-2008, 12:40 PM
Flawless.
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Flawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond reputeFlawless. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 80,631.54
Last time when i wake-up and i look at the mirror i saw Flayd's face... Mayweather's Top Notch Poster.. A gift for you FROM: - FasTHarD Mayweather and Williams! - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domain View Post
um why you bringing this to the NSB?If he said that on his myspace thats on him report him there.
And Xcaret has said for worse **** ON THIS SITE about them pinoys but no one cared.
So why you trying to care if he said a chihuahua is his mexican daughter its just a joke.
Let them man be who he is.
Domain you puzzle me, are you Mexican,Rican or pinoy. This thread is ****ing funny. This thread was on NSB, so should this one