View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 10:19 PM
ANDROID_DOES
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,254,559.00
Total Points: 46,554,701.91
Viva Margarito! - T-97 returning the favor to a margarito fan. drink it up - texanballer please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua Margatrito's celebration. - Hard Dick Margaritonator - TheGoldenSnake 
Cheers WAR MARGARITO - ElGranLuchador Get one of these for your girl Vato lol - Domain Happy Birthday - PBDS Happy birthday! - Clegg Happy brithday buddy!! - abosworth 
a wise betting man. - Miyagi Congrats on 5,000 posts - ??? 5k - T-97 Cheers - deanrw Wear your cape with honor.... - Sweet Pea 50 
returned - deanrw Have a Pepsi. Me and Reed jus messin with ya - El Dominicano Have a drink on me homey. My bad! - mangler thats the way the cookie crumbles - siablo14 rogelio for president - Mucus 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Miyagi Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Send a message via Yahoo to ANDROID_DOES

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBox4Real View Post
Watching the replay of Cotto Margarito on HBO right now......when Marg started hurting Cotto in round 7, Steward says his favorite line "And this is exactly how i thought the fight was gonna go"

Does anyone else notice he says this in damn near every fight???? Where are all these pre-fight predictions at before the fight Manny?
actually manny had predicted the exact outcome of that fight weeks before. And through out the fight him and kellerman were right on point on how the fight was going to play out since the first round.