View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 11:32 AM
good_looking01
Contender

Rep Power: 8 good_looking01 has a reputation beyond reputegood_looking01 has a reputation beyond reputegood_looking01 has a reputation beyond reputegood_looking01 has a reputation beyond reputegood_looking01 has a reputation beyond reputegood_looking01 has a reputation beyond reputegood_looking01 has a reputation beyond reputegood_looking01 has a reputation beyond reputegood_looking01 has a reputation beyond reputegood_looking01 has a reputation beyond reputegood_looking01 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 44,491.59
Total Points: 71,322.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by col Blake View Post
funny how when a rock star does something bad its ok or when a supermodel snorts coke or bashes a copper it's part of the rock and role lifestyle or they end up getting more work (Kate Moss or Pete Doherty etc) but if a footballer does something he is working class lout who should not be getting paid so much money he should stay on his council estate where he belongs.
Tory scumbags get away with fraud and nobody does anything, A Billionaire gets caught with loads of crack and coke they get a warning WTF.
Barton is a scumbag but there is worse people than him and nobody says a thing.

Vaduka misses start of season now there's a suprise.
Given fully recovered.
and who is Sebastien Bassong.
Good point, hadn't looked at it like that. I personally still want rid of him, just like Bowyer, Bellamy and Asprilla he is more trrouble than he's woth.

Bassong is good, I reckon he will be a full international by the end of the season. I am glad we are trying to recruit youth. with Martins, Milner, Kurl and Taylor we have a good core of the team that can stay for a few years.