View Single Post
Old 06-13-2003, 04:47 AM
DOGGx0

Rep Power: 34 DOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond reputeDOGGx0 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,414.58
Total Points: 579,471.90
Send a message via AIM to DOGGx0 Send a message via MSN to DOGGx0

Today was light again, but i feel it all comming back to me. I started with some streching (which should go without saying), 20 minutes of running, 5 minutes of jumping rope, and 5 minutes of endurance proposal-squats of just body weight.......... totalling 30 minutes of cardio. Following that, I worked a bit on my biceps and abs.
*Cardio = 30 minutes;
*Biceps = 4 tricep excersises at 4 sets of 15 reps of equal body weight;
*Abs = 4 sets of 30 reps of crunches, 3 sets of 50 reps of sit ups, 3 sets of 50 reps of more crunches

After this little cardio workout I shadow boxed for about 20 minutes and manged my footwork for perfection for about another 10 minutes. My body is not done, but I should relax. I should'nt over do it. This seems good enough for being out for the last month and building back up. It won't take long, just need to break the muscles back into place so my body feels 100% comfortable again.

I will be at it again tomarrow. I plan to roll over to Iha's place at the HB Ultamite Training Center tomarrow. Get back at you all then, thanks for the support!

- Adam Salas
June 11, 2003