View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 07:33 PM
BrooklynBomber
Bi-furious.

Rep Power: 604 BrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynBomber has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 193,125,803,856.77
Total Points: 194,171,057,226.62
a toast to all the excitement bernard hopkins has gifted the world...... - Left Hook Tua The meaning of life, Brook. Thats what is in this box. Who can beat that gift? Thats what I thought... - K-Nan 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwahs !! View Post
Not the government, the chairman of the federal reserve. Ben Bukake. Thats what Im going to call him from now on, because he does not deserve his true name spoken.

Whats sad is that he endorsed the 150 billion dollar economic stimulus package.

What good will money be without banks?

All of this could be solved if the fed cut rates, and bought the insurance companies that are about to go belly up.
I see, and the banks are sure gonna cash in on these insurances, but wait, would not it then spell doom for the banks as well? In a slightly longer run?

Because as far as I see, with these insurance companies going to **** that means the marker is gonna **** up big time as well?