View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004, 01:11 PM
barryboy
Glasgow's Finest

Rep Power: 41 barryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond reputebarryboy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 49,600.59

Your spot on he is a pretty good fighter, just not a top guy which is what was expected.
I've seen Oliveira a few times on the espn shows they used to put on over here, excellent workrate and a crafty old guy, the thing I think will get him is he's a pretty old for the smaller weights, he hasn't fought at 140 for about 3 years and he has been up to about 150 something in the mean time so I reckon he will kill himself to make the weight, they will engage in a good fast paced battle for the first few rounds then the body work and persistance of Hatton will wear Oliveira down, there's always the chance in a Hatton fight that the fight could end because of a cut and i'd say that's Ray's best chance to hope Hatton gets busted up early. Hatton between 6-9.