View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 02:24 PM #112
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
col Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond reputecol Blake has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 243,369.22
Total Points: 362,482.51

I was in Durham Cathedral England today, just killing time until i visited my pal who is in Durham Jail, one of the most notorious prisons in Britain, when i found myself in the gift shop of the Catherdral, nobody in there except me and the shop asistant, I ask to look at a gold crucifix, the lady opened the large display case which was full of gold objects she says take your time and left the shop, i was the only one in the place, I could have emptied the place, must have been a few grands worth of stuff, any other place i would have cleaned it out, but as it was in church I just could'nt damn moral streak, but It shoud have got me some brownie points with the big man and I put in 10 in the collection tray just for thinking about it now if that does'nt get me through the pearly gates nothing will