View Single Post
Old 10-23-2004, 08:30 PM
Sir_Jose
El Guapo

Rep Power: 21498 Sir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,087,497.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuraxis
That was with my assumption that he is able to keep his title for a number of years. If you want to be such a smart ass just look at how they did against the same opponents.
anyone that prime Evander fought would have been years older by the time Vitali came around

your are a flat out joke of a poster. There comes a point where you go from being a fan to being a shamelessy cheerleader and you my friend have crossed that line.

anyone on this planet who say that Vitali would or will ever have been able to beat a Prime Evander Holyfield is showing me that they know knothing about this sport.