View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 10:56 AM
MolotoVSolution
MolotoVSolution

Rep Power: 16 MolotoVSolution has a reputation beyond reputeMolotoVSolution has a reputation beyond reputeMolotoVSolution has a reputation beyond reputeMolotoVSolution has a reputation beyond reputeMolotoVSolution has a reputation beyond reputeMolotoVSolution has a reputation beyond reputeMolotoVSolution has a reputation beyond reputeMolotoVSolution has a reputation beyond reputeMolotoVSolution has a reputation beyond reputeMolotoVSolution has a reputation beyond reputeMolotoVSolution has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15.92
Total Points: 26,326.87
Send a message via AIM to MolotoVSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta Khent View Post
It's no wonder why some say religion is dangerous. It strips you of intellectual autonomy. Why are you so concerned about why you live instead of just living? Your belief has no basis in fact. It's all perception bro. The love for oneself, my family, and others is what makes me tick. It is the ultimate feeling of enlightenment. My inner divine guides my mind, heart, and soul.
Exactly what I was saying. But about that "Life Changing." a couple posts above was talking about, as said before everyone will fall to something that gives them comfort in such a time of danger. Now if you said that while talking to god a giant lightning bolt came down and lit every single hostile within a mile on fire and then sucked them up into the sky, then I could consider that something plausable