View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 04:50 AM
Ta Khent
Esoteric Enigma

Rep Power: 18 Ta Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond reputeTa Khent has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,424,870,410.97
Total Points: 23,424,981,572.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
I'd rather die believing in eternal life and Jesus Christ than to be wrong and living with the fact that i was born with no purpose and I came about because circumstances on earth support life, and the only reason I exist is by pure chance, Doesn't that make you want to ****ing kill yourself? That knowing what you do in your life time is pure bull**** breath, thinking, the ability to ****ing love is bull****... My question to you is if we are just existing by pure chance what makes you tick? what makes you give a **** if your alive? because its pointless.

It's no wonder why some say religion is dangerous. It strips you of intellectual autonomy. Why are you so concerned about why you live instead of just living? Your belief has no basis in fact. It's all perception bro. The love for oneself, my family, and others is what makes me tick. It is the ultimate feeling of enlightenment. My inner divine guides my mind, heart, and soul.