View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 12:30 AM
xfrodobagginsx
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 xfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 146,844.46

guzi815,

God DID create adam and eve perfect. They fell due to their own free will. God put the tree there to see if adam and eve would choose to believe God or the devil. They chose the devil. God gave them freewill and they failed.

Someone is also putting words in my mouth that I didn't say, or taking them out of context. What is this?

Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS AND ROSE FROM THE DEAD FOR YOUR SINS? DO YOU ACCEPT WHAT HE DID FOR YOU TO PAY FOR YOUR SINS?

This I do belive this, and I think it was unnesesary if God is all powerfull and loving.

I don't think I said this, at least not this way.