View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 01:17 PM
xfrodobagginsx
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 xfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond reputexfrodobagginsx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 124,395.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAESAAD View Post
My uncle is a fanatical Christian and says those that don't believe in Jesus Christ and his teachings will all go to hell......I told him that only a complete ****ing nutjob would seriously believe that 75% OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET ARE HELLBOUND FOR NOT believing the same **** as he does.......He hung up on me because he knows he is full of ****.
You're uncle is right, not because he says so, but because that's what Jesus said Himself. Is Jesus right or wrong? I believe that He is right because He proved who He was and even rose from the dead. All those other religious leaders are still in the grave.