View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 05:53 PM
-CANE-
BPP is Reenos *****

Rep Power: 39 -CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute-CANE- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,329,512.80
Total Points: 1,651,599.56
No Message - col Blake congrats on 3k darl - OldSkool I like my man with a little meat on his bones. - RiZOOM Considering you're a yid, you seem sweet as. Here's a Jewish beer. - Chunk Get it down yer, congrats and good luck on the baby. - Jamboboy 
thx - MILE KITIC Because you are the fucking man!!!!! - abosworth 4,000 awesome posts. - The_Bringer 4000 fucking brilliant posts - Tuggers1986 To one of the greatest pwners of all time. Have a brew with your boy, Pea. - 917-30 
For das pwn.... - 917-30 Right back at ya bro. Fire up the PS3 and break out the booze. - The_Bringer cheers you mother lol - Terrible... good to be back man! - Hawkins P4P Pwn King - TRAVI$ 
Childhood Cancer - mangler 

O.K, I'll give it a try

1.Ali vs Tunney = Ali tko 13
2.Holmes vs Walcott = Holmes Wu15
3.Lewis vs Bowe = Lewis ko 6
4.Louis vs Charles = Louis Wu 15 Close fight this one, Charles boxing skills could give Louis some problems
5.Holyfield vs Liston = Holyfield Ws15 Your'e right, this is tough I see Liston dominating the first 6 rounds, and maybe putting Holyfield down but Holyfield gets off the deck and starts to outwork a tiring Liston and wins close decision)
6.Johnson vs Dempsey = Johnson Wu15, frustrating Dempsey all night
7.Foreman vs Tyson = Foreman KO6 I can see this being like the Lyle fight with both fighters hitting the deck, but Foremans will to win helps him prevail
8.Marciano vs Frazier = Marciano Ws15 This is another tough one to call

1.Ali vs Marciano = Ali tko13 I feel Ali would have too much for Marciano, the rock would keep coming at Ali all night, but his speed and precision would eventually take its toll
2.Holmes vs Foreman = Holmes rsf10 Foreman starts strong but if anyone could take Foremans punches it was Holmes, Foreman runs out of stamina and ref steps in to save Foreman from further punishment
3.Lewis vs Johnson = Lewis KO4, As good as Johnson was in his time Lewis would have too much in every department
4.Louis vs Holyfield = Louis Wu15, Louis was an exception, way ahead of his time and could fight even in todays era

1.Ali vs Louis = Ali Wu15
2.Holmes vs Lewis = This is extremely difficult, I've been on this one for ages, I'll get back to you on this tomorrow