View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 10:20 AM
The Iron Man
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 The Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond reputeThe Iron Man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,239,090,784.65
Total Points: 29,239,111,732.95
thank you for the friend request!! i hope you win the 10k someday - Miyagi good to be back man! - Hawkins 

2. Muhammad Ali vs. 10. Lennox Lewis

This is a tought one to call, if this was an early lewis i would definatley give it to Ali, as lewis wasnt as strong as he was in his 30's, and ali could use his speed and intelligence to box round him. Ali had a great chin so could handle a good punch from Lewis in his early days. As for Lewis in his 30s, its hard to call and i cant come to a conclusion.

5. George Foreman vs. 8. Sonny Liston

These are very similar fighters but george foreman was more skilled than liston, and as mayb more powerfull so id give this to Foreman Via KO in the middle rounds.

3. Rocky Marciano vs. 7. Mike Tyson

Tyson has a good weight advantage over Marciano, he is alot faster and because of the weight advantage more powerfull, im sure rocky would get up after being knocked down as he was soo resiliant thats why tyson would win via a TKO around round 5

I have to rush so cant answer the others atm..will do l8er