View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 09:26 AM
Papa Ace
Bumibira Kahit Kurbada

Rep Power: 9078 Papa Ace has a reputation beyond reputePapa Ace has a reputation beyond reputePapa Ace has a reputation beyond reputePapa Ace has a reputation beyond reputePapa Ace has a reputation beyond reputePapa Ace has a reputation beyond reputePapa Ace has a reputation beyond reputePapa Ace has a reputation beyond reputePapa Ace has a reputation beyond reputePapa Ace has a reputation beyond reputePapa Ace has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,476,435.44
Total Points: 39,768,996.93
please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua salud ! - gerardofpr Salamat - NoFear24 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 

1. the problem of the team mainly is that actually they have too much firepower. too much coach chot is STILL experimenting with the best combination possible. kahit nag-iinit na yung player, like ritualo kanina (****ing 21 straight points pare) eh kailangan i-bench. remember these are pro players that can play 35-40 minutes and meron groove sa shooting. once, tinanggal mo yan, mahirap ibalik ang groove nyan.

2. complacency. right after the thunder slam of kelly williams they thought the game was done. it was actually the start of their downfall. the same thing happend during the lebanon game. they built a lead as huge as 12 only to blow it in the end game.

3. panic. i think this killed them. vs. lebanon, hontiveros hurried a shot with about 5 seconds left and it was enough para matawid ng lebanon para sa buzzer beater. and AGAIN kanina, nagmadali na naman sya. tabla ang score, the just needed a good shot or could have run the time out dahil lamang sila kahit i-overtime. nagmadali sya and pabato yung hagis nya ng bola na sobrang predictable kaya naagaw for a game-winning fastbreak. at dahil na rin sa panic, kaya di sila nakaka-execute down the stretch.

4. lack of a post-up game. the japanese are about our size pero mas lamang tayo sa heft. i didnt understand why di tayo nag-postup when we had the lead, especially against this team which we cannot do against lebanon and the US. kapag pumoste tayo, mas babagal ang game and lesser chance for japan to go to their transition game. eh ang nang yari eh nakipag-palitan tayo ng shooting eh. im very disappointed with erik menk, i think sya yung ine-expect ko na mamayagpag dito. i think for now, sana sya yung maalis. walang kagana-gana.

we have actually the best team possible right now given the circumstances ng availability ng mga pro players. it's really the coaching team that has to unleash the full potential of this team. hopefully in time for the fiba qualifying.

Last edited by Papa Ace; 07-04-2007 at 09:29 AM..