Thread: Jake's Diet
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2003, 11:49 AM
Tom
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Tom has a reputation beyond reputeTom has a reputation beyond reputeTom has a reputation beyond reputeTom has a reputation beyond reputeTom has a reputation beyond reputeTom has a reputation beyond reputeTom has a reputation beyond reputeTom has a reputation beyond reputeTom has a reputation beyond reputeTom has a reputation beyond reputeTom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 54,812.00

Jake, post workout you want some whey protein. As i posted on another thread, take it with dextrose and that should get the protein quickly to your muscles, then at least weight 30minutes at least, usually 45-1hr, to eat the meal

Also, try mixing the protein powder with WATER and try it out bro, i had the same problem, i mixed myoplex with milk and it was a thick ****ing cake batter mix, and now i mix it with water and it is thin and actually tastes better imo.

*just read ur last post i guess you did mix it with water...try Designer whey protein, vanilla, tastes good in yogurt...If you haven't tried to mix the protein in yogurt, i would try, tastes alright to me..