Thread: Jake's Diet
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2003, 08:01 AM
The Jake
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 The Jake has a reputation beyond reputeThe Jake has a reputation beyond reputeThe Jake has a reputation beyond reputeThe Jake has a reputation beyond reputeThe Jake has a reputation beyond reputeThe Jake has a reputation beyond reputeThe Jake has a reputation beyond reputeThe Jake has a reputation beyond reputeThe Jake has a reputation beyond reputeThe Jake has a reputation beyond reputeThe Jake has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 150,005.00
Send a message via ICQ to The Jake Send a message via AIM to The Jake Send a message via Yahoo to The Jake
Default Jake's Diet

Atm I'm cutting down the amount of meals I have per day. I keep the pre workout meal quite small in order to minimise the total amount of calories. I'm training in the morning and I need energy after sleep or I'll be flat. I don't consider the pre workout meal a REAL meal either. I keep it small enough to give me a boost but not much more than that.

Normally I'd get rid of the milk in my afternoon protein shake but the ****ing protein I have tastes GOD AWFUL so until the remaining 2kg are gone (thats 4.4 lbs... *shudder*) I'm mixing the focker with whatever I can to get it down.

1. Pre workout meal:
*small* bowl of cereal with milk

2. post work out meal:
two pieces of toast,
6 eggs (4 whites, 2 whole eggs)

3. mid morning meal:
2 scoops of protein powder
300mL milk
carb bar
apple

4. Lunch:
Pasta & meat or tuna sandwitch