View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 05:41 PM
Dimebar
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Dimebar has a reputation beyond reputeDimebar has a reputation beyond reputeDimebar has a reputation beyond reputeDimebar has a reputation beyond reputeDimebar has a reputation beyond reputeDimebar has a reputation beyond reputeDimebar has a reputation beyond reputeDimebar has a reputation beyond reputeDimebar has a reputation beyond reputeDimebar has a reputation beyond reputeDimebar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 45,457.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
I havent see much of kessler, but just heard on this forum about how good he is supposed to be. I was hearing the same about lacy as well but had hardly seen lacy.
I will go for Joe becauase he has beaten better people and that is the only way i am able to judge it. The fact that Joe is one of the best out there is another reason to go for Joe. I'd prefer Joe to beat one of the americans but Kessler would be a good substitute.
I dont want Joe to box Froch. To be honest i want Froch against kessler. And if Froch beats Kessler i would like to see Froch v Joe very much.
Kessler and Froch need to fight to determine who deserves a shot at the great Calzaghe. And I think Froch takes him out.

Meanwhile Calzaghe needs to be looking at the big American fights he's always wanted, and he is.