Boxing Forum - View Single Post - Back to Training
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2003, 12:25 AM
wondermut
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 18 wondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond reputewondermut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 68,709.00

Didnt have the chance to use any of the things I learned in those tapes. But for the 1st time I landed the mounted triangle, that makes me happy. I also worked the spider guard ( inside guard, overhead guard) well and landed a sweet kneebar from it.

My submission in general need work. So far (i have only been training for about a month back from a 4yr layoff) I have been working position and technique. I can get out of bad positions well, because I am always in them. My guard pass are improving and so is my guard. I feel that the subs will come with good position. I hope I am right. At this point I just need to roll, the rest will follow.