View Single Post
Old 01-03-2003, 12:25 AM
wondermut
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 wondermut is infamous around these partswondermut is infamous around these partswondermut is infamous around these partswondermut is infamous around these partswondermut is infamous around these partswondermut is infamous around these partswondermut is infamous around these partswondermut is infamous around these partswondermut is infamous around these partswondermut is infamous around these partswondermut is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 53,267.00

Didnt have the chance to use any of the things I learned in those tapes. But for the 1st time I landed the mounted triangle, that makes me happy. I also worked the spider guard ( inside guard, overhead guard) well and landed a sweet kneebar from it.

My submission in general need work. So far (i have only been training for about a month back from a 4yr layoff) I have been working position and technique. I can get out of bad positions well, because I am always in them. My guard pass are improving and so is my guard. I feel that the subs will come with good position. I hope I am right. At this point I just need to roll, the rest will follow.