View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 10:27 AM
Velour
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Velour has a reputation beyond reputeVelour has a reputation beyond reputeVelour has a reputation beyond reputeVelour has a reputation beyond reputeVelour has a reputation beyond reputeVelour has a reputation beyond reputeVelour has a reputation beyond reputeVelour has a reputation beyond reputeVelour has a reputation beyond reputeVelour has a reputation beyond reputeVelour has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,929.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Sonny !!
Cool. I sent you a PM with the names of at least 15.

In fact just by looking at the people who posted here we have over 15. I think this will be great.

The key to this lounge will be RESPECT.

If you can't handle an adult discussion without resorting to name calling and personal attacks, don't bother applying.
LMAO at this hypocritical horse **** you're talking. was'nt it you that got BANNED from the site for this "name calling and personal attacks" on badblood and something about one of his deceased family members? oh but thats right, you're above things like that because you're an "intelligent adult" and those who dont have your approval are just "kiddies". i dont give a **** if this lounge takes off, have a great time with it. i just wanted you to know how ****ing ignorant and hypocritical your choice of words were.