View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 10:07 AM
The Coagulator
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 52 The Coagulator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Coagulator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Coagulator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Coagulator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Coagulator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Coagulator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Coagulator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Coagulator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Coagulator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Coagulator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Coagulator has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,271.00
Default Hello people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Sonny !!
I was asked to move this request to this area. I would appreciate a response on this subject.

I believe this site is in desperate need of an "adult lounge"

The kids are constantly hijacking intelligent discussions with their thug wannabe crap.

It would basically be a lounge to discuss issues in an intelligent and mature manner. No flaming would be tolerated.

I can name a lot of people who would be in favor of this lounge. No offense to the kids, but there is a place and time for kiddie time and it would be nice to have a plce for intelligent grown ups.
This is a great idea, and I did try something like this in the Lounge but it didnt work of course. And I have gone off a few times in an unadult like way but what is going to suck is that I am over 40 with kids old enough to post in this new adult lounge but I dont have over 1000 posts, so Im stuck out of this? That blows. Can there be a if your over 40 and not an ******* and u have less than a 1000 post clause?