View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 06:02 PM
tracylee
B Scene's Julia Roberts

Rep Power: 14180 tracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond reputetracylee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,405.42

Quote:
Originally Posted by warped
She does seem to have a lot of one-sided fights but at least she trumped Christy Martin who had a real chance at messing up that pretty face.
I didnt think Martin had much of a chance cause of the size difference, which was vast. However, Martin more than gladly took that big money fight knowing very well the disadvantage she was at, so I feel no pity for her over that. Laila needs BADLY to face Wolf..I think she's just about the only one out there at super middle wt. that can give her a decent fight (and just might hand her her ass, for that matter!!) It would be a great fight, and the two already SUPPOSEDLY had a contract made up ages ago but again, SUPPOSEDLY Laila keeps breaking it. I like her, and want to keep liking her, but she's getting on my nerves in this blatant running from Ann! I wouldnt mind seeing her against Lucia Rijker (?? spelling ) but Wolf is the one to beat for Laila, in my opinion.