View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 10:51 PM
bigcursedawg
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 bigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond reputebigcursedawg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,075,465.79
Great poster! - E.P.T. to an ATG poster. One who always keeps it 100% real - BrushMyHair 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hougigo View Post
Can't wait... gonna be so good.

And yea... still a tough test, but he logged way more rounds than Loma.
Loma went like 4 then 12 against one of the worst style's early on... a relentless puncher. He couldn't deal with the pressure and the space he was given to operate
Even though Salido is on the decline he still one of the toughest men in the sport. Hernandez can bang but he doesn't even compare to Salido in he duribility depart. That's what I like inoue in this fight. He's quicker, sharper and has power in both hands. It's a great match up and I think it will produce fireworks. We'll hopefully get to see if Inoue's chin is as good as boxing skills.

I'm just glad this fight is on a weekend and I can actually watch this. I haven't been able to see any of the Asian fights lately because of my new job and the fact half of the time the fights are on weeknights.

Oh yeah almost forgot about game of thrones too. Ahhhh what a good weekend.